Loving yourself more sounds easy.
It takes unlearning everything we've learned over years of being unloving towards ourselves and ignoring what we want.
And it takes ignoring what other people tell us should be important to us.
There's a common denominator between lawyers who tell me that they don't have enough time, can't raise their rates right now, don't respect their boundaries, and don't believe they should go after what they want.
It's that they don't value themselves and what they want as much as they could.
They don't love themselves more.
I was in this situation as I was creating time and energy to grow my business on top of my career as a criminal prosecutor.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- the sneaky ways not loving ourselves shows up in our lives
- the impact it has on your life
- how you can begin loving yourself more
You don't want to miss this heartfelt episode.
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation. Click here to leave a review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT