Imagine your life – as amazing as it is – is just a 7 out of 10.
What might be possible for you?
We can often feel guilty for not feeling more grateful for what we have.
Especially if you’re a first gen lawyer, it’s easy to feel this way.
You have money, success, and all the things you think you're supposed to have to be happy.
Shouldn’t you be more grateful?
In today’s episode of Be a Better Lawyer Podcast, you'll understand the dark side of gratitude.
Thinking we should feel more grateful can stifle us from becoming the biggest version of ourselves.
Discover whether you’re using gratitude to hold you back and indulging in the dark side of gratitude.
The boldest version of you is waiting to be discovered.
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you personally.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation.
- Click the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
- Scroll down, and click “Leave a Review.”
- A box will pop up for you to leave your review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT