Our relationships are our greatest teachers.
They can also be emotionally triggering.
Relationships don't just include the people in your life.
We are in relationship with every aspect of our life including:
- money, and
- our practice
In this episode of Be a Better Lawyer Podcast, learn how to see your blindspots, so that you can make the change you're seeking.
- what happens when we let blindspots run our life
- how to see your blindspots and access lessons in your relationships
- how to remove walls your thoughts may bring up when you try to access lessons
You won't want to miss this episode.
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you personally.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation.
- Click the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
- Scroll down, and click “Leave a Review.”
- A box will pop up for you to leave your review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT