Want to rejuvenate how you work?
In this episode of Be a Better Lawyer Podcast, learn how to design your personal benefits package.
It'll make hitting goals — whether billable, revenue-based, or anything else — reinvigorating.
I'll walk you step-by-step through the pitfalls and strategies to help you design something both fun and doable.
Whether you work for yourself or not, you'll want to listen in.
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you personally.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation.
- Click the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
- Scroll down, and click “Leave a Review.”
- A box will pop up for you to leave your review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT