Indulging in confusion prevents you from getting outcomes you want in your life whether it's in your relationships, your law practice, or your health.
In this episode you'll learn the mindset tools to get out of confusion and create a process for getting the results you want.
This work will take place over the next few episodes, so be sure you're subscribed in your app where you're listening, so you don't miss a thing.
In this episode you'll learn:
- what it means to indulge in confusion
- why your brain likes to default to confusion
- how to know when you're indulging in confusion in any area of your life
- how to get out of confusion to get into problem-solving mode
This episode is essential listening because we're building on these concepts in the next two episodes.
Listen in, take notes, and if you're a client of mine: do this work, and bring your questions to our session, so we can do your high-level work.
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while you're sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation. Click here to leave a review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT