Creating your process from confusion is how you problem-solve.
All problems come down to us thinking more effectively about them instead of allowing our brains to be vague or confused.
This is what it means to take 100% responsibility for our results.
The good news is, we get to take charge of our lives with this work.
The bad news is, our brain is NOT going to want to do this work.
It's intense, and our brain likes the easy path it's already paved.
Do this work, and you'll solve your problems instead of feel like you're drowning in them.
Make sure you've listened to BBL Ep. #193 first, then dive in.
- BBL Ep. #193: Indulging in Confusion
- Download the Busy Lawyer's Guide
- Book a Strategy Session with me
- Follow me on Instagram
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while you're sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation. Click here to leave a review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT