If you've ever had a sleepless night because your brain kept running even when you were exhausted from a long day at the office, listen up.
Ruminations don't have to ruin your sleep or cause you anxiety.
I'll tell you exactly what you can do to stop them, and get the sleep (and sanity) you need.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Exactly what is means to ruminate
- How ruminations interfere with our mental performance
- How to stop ruminations
- Tools you can use to sleep better when you're having ruminations
Use the tools I share in this podcast to not only get better sleep but to reduce the anxiety they can cause.
- BBL #147 Pursuing Happiness
- Book a Strategy Session with me
- Follow me on Instagram
- Get the Busy Lawyer's Guide to Getting 5 Hours Back Weekly
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while you're washing dishes?
Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it's the best way for new lawyers to find the show. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation. Click here to leave a review.READ THE TRANSCRIPT