Today we're talking about one of the most important things you can do for yourself: play!
In today's episode you'll learn:
- Why play is so important (it's probably not the reason you think)
- How it generates productivity
- What is NOT considered play and why
- Some ideas to have more fun daily
- How to incorporate it into your schedule even if you're busy
You can get more strategies to create time for more play in the Busy Lawyer's Quick-Start Guide to Getting 5 Hours Back Each Week. Click here to download this free PDF now.
When was the last time you thought about how much play you have in your life?
Chances are, you haven't in quite a while. Maybe never!
I'm being called to incorporate more of it into my day. I love working, and it can be challenging to remind myself to incorporate fun time. Maybe you can relate?
Today you'll learn a simple tool to learn where you are on your “play scale” and you'll get some space to brainstorm what you can do to add more into your day.
When you do, you'll find that you have more space to produce more creative work for your clients and simply feel better all around.READ THE TRANSCRIPT