No one teaches us how to see our beliefs, but this is the most important skill we can learn.
Our beliefs make up our life.
If we do or don't have something in our life, it's because of what we believe.
Changing anything in our life requires changing what we believe.
The problem is, our beliefs feel true, so we don't see them as beliefs.
We see them as facts.
If they're facts, they're unchangeable.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- the tools that will help you see your beliefs
- how to FEEL the difference between a thought and a belief
- a client case study that illustrates these concepts at work
This work will help you focus your brain, and love your life more.
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you personally.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation.
- Click the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
- Scroll down, and click “Leave a Review.”
- A box will pop up for you to leave your review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT