Starting new habits requires a new mindset.
Ever try to start a new habit, then feel like a failure?
It's not your fault.
Our brains weren't designed to automatically do what we think.
They have a default setting that we need to learn to override.
Once we understand how our brains work, then we can begin building the habits we want by overriding the default setting.
In this episode you'll learn:
- 5 mindset pieces that will help you build your habit
- why your brain doesn't do what you tell it to
- the sneaky ways it can undermine your new habit
Use these new mindset principles to help give you the foundation you need for your new habit.
One more thing…I have a favor to ask.
Would you leave a review for Be a Better Lawyer Podcast?
Reviews are one of the best ways to introduce lawyers to this podcast and to mindset work.
When lawyers learn what I teach in the podcast, I know it changes lives.
I get DMs and emails telling me so, and I want to expose as many lawyers as possible to this work.
I wish I had coaching tools like these available to me even sooner, and I imagine since you're here, you do too.
- Click the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
- Scroll down, and click “Leave a Review.”
- A box will pop up for you to leave your review.
I'd very much appreciate it.
And it would be a lovely gift as we celebrate episode #200.
- Book a Strategy Session with me
- Download the Busy Lawyer's Quick Start Guide
mentioned in this episode
- Follow me on Instagram
Enjoying the podcast? Love listening on your commute or while sipping your morning coffee?
Here's a few ways to share the love.
- Share the podcast on social media and tag me, so I can say thank you.
- Tell a friend about the podcast.
- Consider leaving a review. It's a small way to show your love for the podcast, and it has a big impact on the podcast ratings. It only takes 90 seconds, and you'll have my whole-hearted gratitude and appreciation. Click here to leave a review.
Thanks for listening, and I'll talk to you next week.
READ THE TRANSCRIPT