If you know anyone considering law school, you may want to share today’s podcast with them. It will give them food for thought when considering where…or whether…they go to law school.
My guest today is Tavish Williams. She's a lawyer and the author of the blog the Bright Side of the Sun where she coaches career driven women through stress, overwhelm, and establishing better self-care routines.
Her story is one about a woman navigating the world — and not just where her travels took her. It’s a story of navigating expectations, disappointments, the stresses a legal career can create, and finding a way through It all that worked for her.
- You can find Tavish on LinkedIn
- Follow Tavish @the_Bright_Siders on Instagram
- Check out Tavish on Pinterest too
- Arianna Huffington's Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder
- Daring Adventures in Paint: Find Your Flow, Trust Your Path, and Discover Your Authentic Voice-Techniques for Painting, Sketching, and Mixed Media by Mati Rose McDonough