Today we’re about how to set goals, and how we can actually achieve them. We’re talking to the creator of the 90x Goal Planner who knows a thing or two about creating big goals them making them happen.
You know I’m all about goals. I wouldn’t be doing anything I’m doing — lawyering, podcasting, coaching — without having goals.
But how can we move through our fear surrounding big goals, and just do it?
I first mentioned 90x back in Episode #11 – How to Snap Out of Procrastination So You Can Reach Your Goals.
The reason I talked about it is because it helps you become more engaged in your goal planning rather than passively calendaring your to do list. And if you’ve heard me in my Facebook Lives in Soul Roadmap’s Facebook Group, then you know I’m fond of saying, “The more engaged you are, the more committed you become.”
Alon David is the Southern California based creator and founder of 90x. The 90x Goal Planner is a self-coaching system planner that combines the best of all planners to propel you towards reaching your goals.
He was very generous and is offering a 25% discount on all 90x products on his website. Use the code Dina25 at checkout. I’ll link to his website in the show notes too.
Today we’re talking about
- How we can create goals that make us grow
- How he got into goal planning in the first place
- Breaking down goals to reduce fear surrounding big goals
- How he started a 6 figure business from nothing in one year using the goal setting system he created
- The areas in our lives where we can use goal setting
- 90xGoalPlanner.com Use the Code: Dina25 = 25% off anything in the store (FYI, this code doesn't work on Amazon) – international users can use it too!
- My 90x Goal Planner Review (article and video) – I walk you through how I've been using my 90x Goal Planner and include pictures of my personal planner.
- Episode #11: How to Snap Out of Procrastination So You Can Achieve Your Goals
- James Wedmore's podcast on SMART goals: “Smart goals are Stupid”
- Envision Meditation App
- Jim Fortin's Fall 2018 Transformational Program (affiliate link) – I can't say enough good things about Jim's program. If you have any questions about this program, please email me at [email protected], and I'll be happy to set up a time with you to talk personally about it.
I want to give a special thank you to Alon who definitely pours his heart and soul into the 90x Goal Planner. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me and share what you've learned with listeners.