This episode is more than about talking about the 9 social media mistakes costing lawyers money.
I created this episode in the hopes to promote connection with yourself or your law firm with your client. I believe that each of us is on this planet to serve. If you don't connect with people, you can't serve at your highest level.
In today's podcast, you'll learn:
- the key to creating connection
- how to improve your performance in the social media algorithms
- my pet peeve that I see in a lot of social media sites
- examples of the best social media connectors out there
- pitfalls to avoid when it comes to social media platforms
- the ONE thing you must do if you're not getting engagement
Once you begin implementing the antidotes to these mistakes, you'll find yourself connecting more meaningfully with your ideal clients.
FYI, I'm an affiliate for a few of the links below, so if you make a purchase through them, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Interested in podcasting? Pat Flynn offers a free mini-training that you can get here. He makes podcasting so easy, and I believe in his process so much, that I'm now an affiliate for his program.
- Ready to build your email list? I use (and love) ConvertKit. Their program is intuitive, and so much easier than free and other paid options I've worked with. Click here to get a 14-day free trial, and take advantage of their free learning resources. I'm an affiliate for them, so if you use this link, I may get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Try Leadpages here This is my favorite platform for building landing pages for free content. Leadpages offers a free trial, so you can get started using it.
- The Simon Law Group Instagram Account
- Talking Shrimp Instagram Account
- Mel Robbins Linked In Account
- Pretty Links
- Jasmine Star's Insta