I've distilled 5 of the most important lessons I've learned on my business journey.
I'm building a coaching business while practicing the law full time, and it's something that most people would say is impossible.
I've used these principles to set the foundation for my coaching business while ensuring that I'm not stressing out or anxious. Those are two feelings I became aware of after my breast cancer diagnosis a decade ago, and those aren't feelings I want more of.
This podcast tells you how I've managed to create this business while maintaining my sense of peace.
I'm not saying it's all rainbows and daisies, but I've learned how to manage my thoughts and feelings in such a way that I can integrate all my responsibilities.
This got me to thinking…
Imagine how much we can accomplish in our lives if we get really intentional with our time, energy and thoughts.
Imagine creating a life that you love, feeling more ease in everything you do and finally having the time you need to move towards your biggest dreams.
Maybe you don't feel that you have time for dreams at all, and that right now you just need to keep your head down until retirement comes along 15 years from now…
Wherever you are in life, this episode is for you.
You can listen to the podcast version or scroll down to read more.
- Join the free Masterclass for Lawyers, ” 7 (non-techy) Secrets to a Smoother Legal Practice (and banishing that overwhelmed anxious feeling).” There I'll share with you my favorite tips to live and work better to maximize your time and reach your goals.
- Join me on Instagram to see Frankie in action. He has his own tab along the top of my page. @Dina.Cataldo
- Tony Robbins' book is a great place to start to get to know him: Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
- If you're having a tough time getting moving on your goals, Rachel Hollis' (much shorter) book is great too: Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
- Are you subscribed to the podcast? Better yet, have you left a review on Apple Podcasts? You can subscribe here:
READ THE TRANSCRIPT