This episode is more than about transforming a co-parenting relationship by creating a more harmonious blended family.
Today's show is about communication. How can we communicate effectively in an emotional situation? How can we think about the situation differently, so we can reach a better result?
In today's Soul Roadmap Podcast, Tuniscia Okeke discusses her recently released book, “EMPOWERED STEPMOTHER: Grow, Glow and Thrive Harmoniously In Your Blended Family.” She shares some of the trials she's endured as a step-mother navigating a bumpy relationship with her husband's ex.
Tuniscia Okeke shares:
- her new book with a forward by someone that will surprise you
- how she set boundaries with her husband's ex
- how she handles people who call her son her “step-son”
- how her childhood as a “step-child” influenced her
- an example of following through on her word as parenting 101
- Tuniscia's book: EMPOWERED STEPMOTHER: Grow, Glow and Thrive Harmoniously In Your Blended Family (affiliate link)
- Watch Tuniscia and her son Ike on Facebook.
- Follow Tuniscia on Instagram.
- Life and Wealth Mastery with Tony Robbins
I'd like to give a special thanks to Tuniscia for sharing her story. She was a joy to talk to, and I wish her the best of luck on her new book.
I'd also like to thank those of you who've taken the time to leave a review on Apple Podcasts. I'm thankful for you because you help introduce Soul Roadmap Podcast to new listeners. iTunes bases what new podcasts it shows people based in large part on the number of subscriptions, ratings and reviews.
If you haven't yet left a review, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave one now. You can click here to review. It means a lot to me, and I read every single one. You and your review may even be featured in a future episode of the podcast.