What does it mean to be abundant?
How can we increase abundance in any area of our lives?
Why is it so hard to get what we want sometimes?
I'm happy to welcome back Candice Thomas to Soul Roadmap podcast because she's here to answer these questions and to teach us how we can cultivate abundance in every area of our lives.
You may remember her from way back in Episode #3 when she shared with us about cultivating our intuition.
If you haven't listened to Episode #3, I highly recommend you listen to that episode first to give you a proper introduction to Candice and get the foundation that you need for this episode.
Candice Thomas is an intuitive advisor for entrepreneurs, artists, and leaders who feel called to make an impact on the world doing the work they love. She shows them how to use their own intuition to attract the partnerships, the clients, and opportunities that help them consistently increase their business income, know exactly what to pitch to studio executives to get projects developed, and even heal and strengthen relationships between partners, family, and friends. Candice believes that every person has the ability to create the life they desire.
You may hear us use “woo woo” words, but we're a couple practical women with plans of action for you to cultivate abundance in your life.
We also geek out about Chris Claremont and the X-Men a bit, so bear with us.
- Follow Candice on Instagram
- Find her on Facebook
- This is her website – Learn more about her coaching opportunities here.
- Here's a link to her radio show
- Free Meditations – this is a 5 pack of meditations to give you a taste of different styles to try
- 99 Affirmations – Download these mantras to give you ideas on how you can cultivate abundance in your own life and choose to use in a meditation to create a chanting meditation similar to what Candice describes in this episode.
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life by Denise Duffield-Thomas – It took me a bit of time to finally buy this book because the title was a turn-off. So glad I got over it! She walks you step by step through money block clearing. I highly recommend it.
- The Complete Works of Florence Scovel Shinn: The Game of Life and How to Play It; Your Word Is Your Wand; The Secret Door to Success; and The Power of the Spoken Word. – This is a classic book on abundance. Some of the language is a bit old-fashioned, but explains the principles of how we create our reality.