If you've ever wondered how super-heroes are forged, you're about to find out.
When I first met Kristin at Social Media Marketing World in San Diego this year, I knew she was a woman on a mission. It shows in this candid interview.
Have you ever told yourself that you're not living your dream because of any of these reasons:
- I have a full-time job
- I don't have any money
- I have kids
- I don't know how to…
- My family is holding me back
- I'm too young or too old
Kristin crushes these excuses and tells it like it is.
At only 24 years old, Kristin digs deep and shares her personal goals and struggles as a full-time mom running multiple businesses and aiming to be debt free with her husband who's equally ambitious.
- Her secrets to keeping her household running as a full time mom, wife, and entrepreneur with multiple businesses
- How she realized that she was flirting with her business instead of dating it, and what she did to change
- Kristin's tips for moms starting a business
- Her mission to help fellow entrepreneurial moms
Quotes I love from this episode:
“In order for me to get where I need to be, I've got to have faith that it's going to happen.”
“You have to find the balance between hustle and faith.”
“In order for you to receive what you want, you need to know the destination.”
“Get started. Right now. Today.”
- Finding Her Rhythm (Kristin's Lifestyle Website)
- FB Live where she rocks it while momming!
- Kristin on Instagram
- Kristin on Twitter
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
- Shonda Rhime's book “Year of Yes” ~ affiliate link
- Amy Porterfield's podcast episode on “Year of Yes”
- Todd Herman's 90 Day Year (where we get a lot of our discussion about making time in your business)
- Social Media Marketing World
- The YouTube video of our conversation
- Free Meditation Bundle
I'd appreciate it if you left a review.
I'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe, rate, and leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every reviews, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I may even feature your review in a future episode!
Thanks so much!